Please join us for our adult education class on Sunday mornings in classroom 5/6.
Dan Wendland will take you through thought-provoking lessons following the lectionary.
Overview of Living Word: In case you have not heard of Living Word, it is part of the Shepherd of the Hills’ Bible study program. This marks the third year and has included the study of Galatians, Ephesians, and Philippians in the fall and Psalms in the spring.* The format of Living Word combines Bible study with the small group setting, allowing members to share their insights on portions of the Bible, and how they apply it to their lives.
- Contact Information: Chris Walker, firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-215-7524. You can also contact the office. More info? Click here.
- Group Meeting Leaders, Times, and Locations, 2012-2013:
- Ray Bailey: 6:30 – 8:00, Tuesday evening (usually 1st and 3rd). Meets at church in room 2.
- Lynda Sypes: 1:30-3:30, Mondays (usually 1st and 3rd). Meets at church.
- Dan and Kathy Wendland: 9:15-10:45, Thursdays (usually 2nd and 4th). Meets in homes.
- Chris and Sam Walker: 6-7:30, Sunday evenings. Meets in homes.
- New Group? We are always open to training leaders and starting new groups.
RE:Fresh! Bible Study
Join us for some time to RE:Fresh! We invite our young adults to join us on Wednesday nights at 7:30 for a time of Fellowship while we apply scripture to our daily lives. Each month we will have a new theme but each lesson will stand alone so if you miss a Wednesday you won’t be behind. There is no prep work so just show up and enjoy a time to learn and grow in our faith together. If you have questions please contact Jenny at email@example.com or (970)482-9692.