The Building and Grounds Ministry Team works towards providing an inviting environment to meet and worship by coordinating care, maintenance, and improvements of the church building and property.
- Inspecting and reviewing church property for maintenance and repairs.
- Maintaining and repairing equipment inside and outside the building.
- Supervising lawn care, weed removal, trimming of shrubbery, planting flowers, and snow & trash removal.
- To supervise cleaning of the church facilities
- Develop a budget to present it to Congregation Council.
- Conduct annual review of building use to determine if facilities are being used appropriately.
- Update building use covenant with outside groups.
- Develop timeline for yearly maintenance items.